World Design Forum is an independent international (project) organization with business leaders and politicians which sets the agenda to the power of design and design thinking in shaping regional and global agendas.
Organized by World Design Forum Foundation, which is governed by Holland Branding Group and Rebel Group.
Licensed by Capital D, supported by Dutch Design Week supported by Dutch Design Week, Brainport Development and Designlink.
Holland Branding Group is a group of pioneers working for and in innovating alliances.
Within Rebel socially responsible entrepreneurs work in a platform to realize projects through advising, investing and implementing.
- Prof. Aarnout Brombacher, Department of Industrial Design Eindhoven Technical University
- Prof. Wim van de Donk, Royal Commissioner Province of Noord-Brabant
- Rob van Gijzel, Mayor of Eindhoven
- Ir. Hans de Jong, CEO Philips Electronics Benelux
- Dr. Joop Sistermans, Chairman of the Advisory Council for Science and Technology to the Dutch Government and Parliament
- Mr. Joop Wijn, Managing Board ABN AMRO